Turmeric is a spice that is extracted from the turmeric plant. It has a bitter and warm taste and is usually used as a natural food coloring agent. It has a ton of benefits to your body and brain. Here is a list of a few of them:
- Medicinal properties: Turmeric has bioactive compounds, like curcumin which has high medicinal value. Turmeric is also used in a lot of Ayurvedic medicines as it helps with muscular pain along with many other health problems.
- Anti-inflammatory: Curcumin present in turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and hence helps with inflammation. It does so by suppressing certain molecules that cause inflammation in the body.
- Antioxidant: Oxidative damage can be very serious to the body. Turmeric acts as an antioxidant and helps in detoxifying the body.
- Lowers risk of heart disease: Curcumin is the most nutritious compound in turmeric. It also helps in preventing heart disease by keeping the blood vessels healthy.
- Prevents cancer: Curcumin is found to reduce the risk of cancer. It reduces the growth of cancer cells and is even found to be a herb in the treatment on cancer.
- Prevents Alzheimer’s: Alzheimer’s is a neurological disease that leads to dementia. There isn’t any known good treatment for the disease and hence preventing it would be the best option out. Turmeric helps prevent this problem as curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier.
- Helps in arthritis: Since arthritis is caused by joint inflammation and turmeric helps with inflammation. Turmeric thus helps in arthritis and can reduce the pain.
Bebe’s All Natural Masala has the correct amount of turmeric that is required by the human body. With the turmeric that it has, it also comes with all these benefits packed in a box.
To order your box of Bebe’s All Natural Masala –