Clove is a spice that is extracted from the flower buds of the clove tree. This aromatic spice is found both in raw forms as well as powdered forms in food items. It has a spicy warm taste and has a very strong smell and flavor. It adds flavor and smell mainly with a slight pinch of taste to the food. it has high medicinal value and has also been used in traditional medicines. The various benefits that clove offers are:
- Rich in magnesium: Clove is one spice that is loaded with magnesium. It can be a very good source of the nutrient that is required by the body.
- High in antioxidants: Cloves have a high quantity of antioxidants which help them in keeping our body clean and free from toxins. It also has an antioxidant which flushes out the stress causing oxidant, thus helps in reducing your stress levels.
- Low in calories: Clove is a spice that has negligible amount of calories and thus they do not contribute in gaining any weight. They give you all these benefits while also helping you boost your weight loss journey.
- Kills harmful bacteria: Clove spices help the body increase its immunity by killing harmful bacteria. They are known to keep your mouth clean and bacteria free by killing all the harmful bacteria. It is because of this reason that a lot of toothpastes also come with clove extract in them.
- Helps in diabetes: Cloves helps diabetes patients by stimulating the secretion of insulin from the pancreas and this insulin secretion reduces the blood sugar levels, thus helping people suffering from diabetes.
All these benefits can be availed simply by using Bebe’s All Natural Masalas as we use genuine clove powder in our magic masalas and that helps you get all these health benefits from this one spice.
Order Bebe's All Natural Masalas which are enriched with all these benefits.