Salt is made from evaporating sea water which is saline. It has been used in food items from a very long time ago. Apart from its usage in food, it has been used in a lot of other stuff like skincare also. It is because of the numerous benefits that salt offers to the human body. Some of those benefits are:
- Prevents thyroid: Thyroid is a disease that happens because of the changes in the level of secretions of the thyroid gland. These secretions are related to the amount of iodine present in your body. An iodine deficiency results in the lack of secretion from the gland, thus contributing to higher chances of having thyroid. Salt intake ensures that you have adequate amount of iodine in the body.
- Boosts metabolism: A thyroid gland not only prevents thyroid but also boost metabolism of the body. Since salt keeps the thyroid gland healthy, it also boosts the metabolism.
- Keeps the body hydrated: Intake of water is not enough to keep your body hydrated. You need to strike a correct electrolyte balance to ensure that the water that you take up can be utilized by your organs, muscles and tissues.
- Prevents low blood pressure: Low sodium levels in your body result in your blood pressure dropping significantly. Having adequate amount of salt ensures a correct a sodium level in your body which prevents low blood pressure.
- Supports a healthy nervous system: Sodium present in salt promotes water flow throughout the nervous system which is essential for a healthy nervous system. Salt is also required to send and receive electric signals within the body.
Salt has a good amount of benefits but one needs to be very careful of the quantity of salt that you consume. Don’t worry, Bebe’s All Natural Masalas come with the optimum amount of salt that you need to consume in a day.
To order your box of Bebe’s All Natural Masala –